Sunday, April 5, 2009

My new trailer, 1961 Serro Scotty

This is my new, vintage travel trailer. It is a 1961 Serro Scotty Sportsman. Just 10 feet long, perfect for weekend trips to the mountains. These are pictures of the outside and the "kitchen".
Front view
Back view. The back skin is coming off to repair the interior wood and to do rewiring of the the lights.
Side view
Side view, entrance. Bed is across the back, straight ahead is the "kitchen", table and benches across the front. I will be posting more pictures as the work progresses.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! My name is Kimi and I recently purchased a '61 serro Scotty identical to yours! I plan to glam it up for road trips far and wide! I think it will be fun if we follow one another's progress with restoration work, also helpful if we can share do's and don'ts, and the inevitable "If I could start that job over again..."!